Answered By: Judi Moreno MLS, CAS Literacy Ed. Last Updated: Apr 14, 2017 Views: 12
You will need the institutional logon and password if you are signing up for the first time off campus. You can get these at the Library.
- Then go to http://www.noodletools.com/logon/signin (There is also a link from the Library's home page)
- Select "Register" (at the bottom of the page)
- You will be asked a few questions like your initials and last four digits of your phone number. This is just in case you forget your logon information later. Library staff will be happy to look it up for you.
- You will create your own personal ID and password
- Voila - you're ready to get started