Answered By: Jim Allard, MLIS Learning Commons Librarian Last Updated: Oct 25, 2023 Views: 25
All CMCC students can get Microsoft Office 365 for free. Office includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & more.
1. Go to https://www.office.com/
2. Sign in using your CMCC e-mail address & CM password.
3. Click on the down arrow next to the "Install Apps" button
4. Choose the download "Microsoft 365 Apps" option.
5. Once the file has downloaded - open the file that was downloaded - this will install the apps (this could take a while)
6. After installation is complete open any of the Microsoft 365 apps, Word for example, and when asked to sign in or activate be sure to use your CMCC e-mail address.
7. If you have any problems feel free to ask the Learning Commons staff, or any IT staff member for assistance.